Program Director: Ann Coffey, Ph.D. is a retired Clinical Psychologist who co-founded AgeSong Marin with Elizabeth Bugental, Ph. D. After Elizabeth passed away, Ann became director of the program.
Intake Coordinator: Roberta Duncan, MFT is a facilitator of AgeSong Marin and handles all of the incoming calls.
Consultant: Karen Weinberger, LCSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with private practices in San Rafael and San Francisco. She provides ongoing consultation with the facilitators once a month.
Below are descriptions of a few of our volunteer facilitators.
- A retired nurse, marriage and family counselor, and past staff member of Family Service Agency who recently helped her mother celebrate her 100th birthday.
- A retired clinical psychologist, active community volunteer, and abstract sculptor who shows his work in local galleries and art shows.
- An early childhood education specialist who helps with our curriculum.
- A Woodrow Wilson scholar and past teacher and administrator in Marin schools who also helps with AgeSong development and outreach.
- A psychiatrist who continues to practice after fifty years and is also a classical pianist, writer, and international teacher.