Intake Coordinator: Roberta Duncan, MFT is a facilitator of AgeSong Marin and handles all of the incoming calls.
Consultant: Karen Weinberger, LCSW, is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with private practices in San Rafael and San Francisco. She provides ongoing consultation with the facilitators once a month.
Program Coordinator: Melanie Lopes, MFT is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with a private practice in San Rafael. She provides administrative support and assists with organizing and scheduling AgeSong Marin groups.
Below are descriptions of a few of our volunteer facilitators.
- A retired nurse, marriage and family counselor, and past staff member of Family Service Agency who recently helped her mother celebrate her 102nd birthday.
- A retired clinical psychologist, active community volunteer, and abstract sculptor who shows his work in local galleries and art shows.
- An early childhood education specialist who helps with our curriculum.
- A Woodrow Wilson scholar and past teacher and administrator in Marin schools who also helps with AgeSong development and outreach.
- A retired program director and operations manager for various community agencies and educational programs throughout Marin who chairs our marketing committee.